The X Visa is issued to those who want to study in China. There are two types of this visa category: X1 and X2. The X1 Visa is the right visa for a stay of more than 180 days, whilst the X2 Visa allows you to stay up to 180 days. The X Visa is the right visa if you want to attend our Chinese classes.

The M Visa is issued to those who go to China for trade and commercial activities. Whether the M Visa is the right visa for you or not, depends on your specific situation. Tell us your situation and we will ensure you apply for the right visa!

The L Visa is for tourists only. We can not stress it enough – DO NOT start an internship on this kind of visa. You are risking high fines, a jail sentence and possible deportation with the potential of being banned from entering China for the next 10 years.


Inquire Now

We Are Here to Help You Stay Legal

The frequent changes in visa regulations require a specialist to evaluate your particular situation. With our extensive experience, we will inform you about the latest policy changes and how to obtain the right type of visa for your stay!

Inquire Now



Latest Internship Positions