- Acknowledge and thereby implement all company safety and security policies and procedures listed in the hotel manual;
- Perform opening and closing duties in the restaurants, according to hotel procedure;
- Required to comply with the standardised method of customer payment according to hotel procedure;
- Be present for briefing sessions, to ensure all employees are aware of: VIP guests present in the hotel, important events, special offers and on which services they should focus on selling to our customers;
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely manner, providing for their every need;
- Help to motivate employees in providing an excellent level of service throughout the hotel;
- Complete other tasks assigned by your managing supervisor.
- Language: Fluent in English (written and spoken). A basic knowledge of Chinese is preferred but not essential;
- Experience: Food and beverage waiting experience or working front of house is preferred;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or in a similar field of study.
- Meals are included. At least 3 times a week employees should dine in the cafeteria, however, all other times you can enjoy our simple set menu in our western style restaurant;
- On site accommodation is provided (twin rooms). Rooms are cleaned twice a week. (Hotel guest supplies are not included);
- Free room service twice a week;
- Laundry service free of charge (5 garments per week);
- Free access to the swimming pool and fitness facilities during non-peak periods;
- 3000 RMB/Month allowance.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 OR 12 months.