- Ensure guests are provided with complementary tea upon their arrival. Accompany VIP guests to their room, providing them with the highest possible level of service. (Pay particular attention to guests from Online Travel Agencies)
In accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), provided by the hotel:
- Check daily that VIP rooms are ready to welcome guests, (complete with an arrangement of fruit);
- Correctly operate the hotel switchboard, ensuring the provision of all guest services are catered for, including wake up calls and room service;
- Provide guests with information about the city, room facilities available, baggage and car rental services;
- Complete day-to-day tasks on reception, including guest check-in and check-out, informing guests of our membership offers and additional products. Ensure the collection of all guest feedback;
- Carry out the daily duties in the executive lounge, aiding guests with express check-in and check-out, providing breakfast and happy hour for VIP guests, offering printing, photocopying, faxing, and other business related services;
- Perform the daily duties of the guest services manager, appropriately handling any guest complaints, dealing with emergencies in a calm and collected manner, assisting all guests, (especially VIPs), and seeking to establish good customer relations.
- Language: Fluent in English (written and spoken). A basic knowledge of Chinese is preferred but not essential;
- Experience: Food and beverage waiting experience or working front of house is preferred;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or in a similar field of study;
- Bus pass provided;
- Free lunch included;
- 500RMB/month full attendance award.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 OR 12 months.