We are a Sino-German joint venture, founded in January 2015 and comprised of Germany’s largest independent design company. As an architectural firm, based in Sino-German Ecopark, Qingdao, we provide services in design, consulting and MEP. We are now currently worth 6 million RMB.
Whether in urban planning, landscape, residential/industrial construction, green building design, consulting or engineering management, our company provides expert advice and the highest quality of service for our clients, catering for their every requirement.
Our design and consultation services are specifically tailored to each and every client and unique to the nature of their project. We offer exclusive and new design concepts, all of which are of a distinctively high quality.
- Develop company design ideas regarding specific projects;
- Responsible for each project design phase;
- Responsible for coordinating with local design organisations;
- Assist the project manager with other project matters, e.g. Presentations;
- Respond to emails and letters from clients and take meeting minutes when required.
- Must hold a Bachelor degree in Architecture (Major);
- More than 3 years post-qualification experience in the design field, with Construction Document Experience. (Negotiable if you are a new graduate);
- Relative experience of managing a design team. (Negotiable if you are a new
- Responsible, conscientious, diligent, possessing excellent communication and organisation skills, with a strong team spirit;
- Familiar with software programmes, such as MS Office, AutoCAD, sketchup, indesign, Photoshop and llustrator, etc;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of German is preferable.
Start date: ASAP