About the Company:
Our 5 star hotel is located in the city of Qingdao; convenient for tourists and business travelers alike. We aim to make the travel experience, both for business or pleasure, relaxed and care-free. Our rooms and suites are modernly furnished, providing accommodation for all types of traveler who seek home comfort in a luxury hotel. The hotel is composed of 518 rooms, one 5000 seat assembly room, 28 restaurants, a shop, beauty salon, bar, night club and so on.
We are currently looking for 4 highly motivated and hardworking interns to join our team.
- Responsible for
- The front desk; carrying out general administration duties and assisting the duty manager as required;
- Providing a friendly, welcoming and high-quality service for guests both over the phone and on their arrival at the hotel;
- Dealing with all demands at the front desk;
- Catering for all customers’ needs (depending on the services available in the hotel);
- Carrying out all necessary procedures upon guests’ arrivals and departures. (Check-in/check-out);
- Carry out the day-to-day administration of the front office, including answering the telephone, responding to emails and distributing post;
- Answering guest queries, referring them to the appropriate contact where they can obtain further information if necessary;
- Liaising with other departments regarding matters of security; housekeeping, engineering, accounting, food and beverage, etc;
- Reporting any maintenance issues that require attention in the lobby to the Front Office Manager;
- Escorting all guests to their allocated room, explaining all available hotel and room facilities;
- Ensuring the delivery of the highest standards to guests at all times;
- Ensuring a speedy resolution to any problems that may arise on shift;
- Assisting with the duties of other departments if they are under staffed.
- A high standard of English is required;
- Currently enrolled at university or a recent graduate;
- Passion for the hospitality industry and providing the highest level of customer service;
- Detail-oriented and highly organised;
- Professionally dressed and in the correct uniform at all times;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Staff are expected to work 5 days over a 7 day period, on a rotary basis.
- Daily complimentary breakfast and dinner buffet with non-alcoholic beverage in ADD and lunch in staff canteen.
2.Hotel room is provided with independent bathroom and WIFI, and provide 3 times room cleaning per week.
Laundry-Hotel provides staff uniform, and free laundry service only for uniforms.
- Free access to hotel fitness center and swimming pool.
- IHG Room Rate Benefit Program in all around the world.
- You will be entitled to five (5) working days of Annual Leave per annum. Annual Leave is accrued on a monthly basis and should be taken during the calendar year
- Return air-ticket from hometown to Qingdao will be covered only after you complete 6 months internship.
- 3000 RMB allowance per month.