We are Sinacon. One of China’s leading culture and business exchange organisations. Since 2008, our team of super heroes has the single mission in life to make your China-experience perfect! With our head office in Qingdao, and a branch office in Singapore, we provide free made-to-measure internship solutions, customised summer schools and student exchange programmes for young people worldwide. Our experienced international team embodies, like nothing else the idea of cultural collaboration for mutual benefit and we will stand by your side before, during and after your stay in China.
We are looking for interns to help develop our partner companies portfolio.
- Being a point of contact for all existing clients. (In and outside Qingdao);
- Answering inquiries from potential clients by mail and phone;
- Planning and execution of activities such as city-trips, day trips or other cultural activities;
- Online marketing management of all our current vacancies on online portals and social networking sites we use;
- Obtaining new channels and ways of online marketing;
- Regular updates of the official Sinacon social media fan pages with relevant content;
- Acquisition of new partner companies in China and partner universities and institutions world-wide by online research and direct contact;
- Examination and visiting of apartments, host families and host companies;
- Carry out pre-checks of potential clients’ accommodation, family visits and representing Sinacon in negotiations with potential host companies;
- Represent Sinacon at specific functions and meetings;
- Creating a Blog/VLOG of your time in our office.
- Excellent English skills are required;
- Chinese is a plus;
- Experience with social networks and online marketing techniques is not essential but preferred;
- Outgoing personality.
- Paid lunch and commission to be negotiated.
Duration: 3 months minimum.