A fast-growing British-owned Training and Consulting company that is currently working with 500 clients. They are doing international business with western companies. The Managing Director has worked with numerous interns in the past.
Why do an Internship with them?
1. You will work closely with and be mentored by the Managing Director who is a fluent Chinese speaking westerner with business experience in more than 20 cities in mainland China and 15 countries worldwide.
2. You will attend Sales meetings and Training sessions and experience how Sales, Business Development and Negotiation really happen in China.
3. You will learn a lot about how to do Business in China and also improve your Chinese language ability, which is essential if you want to work in China in the future.
- Help to arrange meetings with potential clients.
- Build up the database of prospects.
- Attend some sales meetings and Training seminars.
- Other ad-hoc research projects and tasks such as competitor analysis.
- Developing Training materials and coordinating with current and potential clients.
- Help with various Marketing activities including online Marketing and launching social media campaigns to generate leads.
- Write PR articles for English media.
- Write regular engaging content for blogs and various social media.
- Help make short videos to engage with our target audience.
- Think outside the box and come up with creative Marketing strategies to build brand awareness.
- Help update the website.
- Other ad-hoc activities to support the growth of the company.
- A passion for International Business and in particular Sales, Marketing, Exporting or Business Development.
- Keen to learn, give your best and add value in everything you do each day.
- Hard working, enthusiastic, honest and humble.
- Have the ability to work independently and use your own initiative.
- Must have a good level of English, Chinese language skills preferred but not essential.
- Some experience in Sales, Marketing, Exporting or Business Development would be preferred but not essential.
- A positive attitude is the only prerequisite!
1 – 6 months internship ASAP