Call: +86 (0) 532 6897 2169  | Mail: | Skype: Sinacon.China | QQ: 1109567312

For what type of Visa should I apply with my Invitation Letter?

That depends on your particular situation!

Whether you should apply for the M Visa or the X Visa depends on several elements. Due to frequent changes in the visa regulations, […]

August 20th, 2014||

How to apply for my Visa?

Application for a Chinese visa can be done via two ways.

1. You visit the Chinese Visa Application Serivce Center online, select your country and city, follow their step-by-step guide […]

August 7th, 2014||