Call: +86 (0) 532 6897 2169  | Mail: | Skype: Sinacon.China | QQ: 1109567312

Should I have a credit card for paying in China?

We would recommend so. In most banks, you can withdraw money with a foreign credit card.

Another possibility is to open a Chinese bank account, which is easy and cheap.

April 13th, 2016||

I heard the rent for my accommodation has to be paid in advance. Is that true?

Usually this is true. In China it is common to pay the rent for 6 months or the length of your stay plus a deposit in advance. Therefore, you […]

April 13th, 2016||

Which costs will arise in connection with my internship?

One thing in advance: We do not charge any fees for mediating internships. However, this does not mean, your stay in China is completely free. When planning your trip, […]

April 13th, 2016||