One thing in advance: We do not charge any fees for mediating internships. However, this does not mean, your stay in China is completely free. When planning your trip, you should take the following costs into consideration:
- Flights from your home country to China bidirectional
- Visa costs
- Rent for your accommodation (if not attending Demi Aupair programme)
- Living expenses (a good overview can be found here)
- Fees for Chinese classes (click here for more information)
- where applicable: travel expenses
- Airport-pickup: If you wish to make use of this service, we will charge 300 RMB (8am to 8pm)/500 RMB (8pm to 8am). For Demi Aupairs, this service is for free!
The exact amount of the total expenses, of course, depends on many factors. Depending on your needs, you can spend a lot in China, but just as well you can find fantastic meals for 10 RMB. Besides, the season of your stay will influence the accommodation costs and costs for your flights.
We can give you more details information during our application interview!