Usually this is true. In China it is common to pay the rent for 6 months or the length of your stay plus a deposit in advance. Therefore, you should make sure you have enough cash when moving to the flat. Check your bank accounts’ withdraw limit! If necessary, you can bring cash in your local currency and exchange it in China.
- Paid Management Trainee as 5 star hotel GRO internship in Shenzhen, China
- International Guest Relationship Officer Internship Trainee-Qingdao
- Front office internship -Shanghai(luxurious hotel) (4 postes)
- Paid International Guest Relation Officer in five star hotel in Shanghai
- #SC67862 Internship in Shipping and Logistics Company – Qingdao, China.