Our brand-new Demi Aupair program gives you the unique opportunity to gather both professional and cultural experiences. You will combine a professional internship with a part-time AuPair job in a Chinese family. After your work in your internship company, your host parents’ children are waiting for you as a playmate, big sister/brother, fairy tale teller, homework helper, English teacher, football coach and much more. By living with a Chinese family, you will get fascinating insights into the Chinese culture and maximize your all-around experience abroad.
- Experience a tailored internship – build professional skills
- Live with a Chinese family – get to know the authentic Chinese culture
- Free accommodation, free meals and pocket money
- 24/7 support
We select our host families with the greatest care, which enables us to ensure a comfortable and unforgettable stay in China. Before finalizing your Demi Aupair program, you will have the opportunity to talk to your host family, so that both parties can ensure it’s a good match.
You love spending time with children? Are you a reliable, easy-going, energetic and positive individual? Why not apply?
Read the full program details in our brochure!
Demi Aupair is the right program for you?
First, please find your desired internship position and apply by clicking on the button below or by submitting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying for the Demi Aupair program, follow the internship application process and add information regarding:
- Your interest in Chinese culture and language
- Your experience in childcare
- Please note: Demi Aupair programs are for a minimum of three months. Working hours are at least 15h/week.